If you are a proficient gamer you must check csgo monitor picks herein your possession. While you can flip open your gaming laptop on the go, you can also have an awesome near-desktop experience at home if you have the right hardware accessories. Choosing and setting up your hardware devices will give you the best gaming experience out of your laptop.
Here are some key steps that you can follow while setting up your gaming laptop.
Step one: Finding the correct gaming laptop.
This is the first obvious step you are to consider. You would want a laptop that has just the right design and hardware specifications. A gaming laptop that supports the Thunderbolt™ 3 port is a plus. This port provides a high-speed connection to external displays and storage at speeds of up to 40 Gbps. The design aspect also matters in terms of slimness, the and size of the screen, and so on.
Step two: Choose a setup location.
Choose a location that is convenient for you to set up your desk. You would want to set up at a place that makes you happy and would be awesome spending time at. You would also need to consider the proximity of your router and the power outlet to your chosen location.
Step 3: Choosing the required accessories.
To turn your gaming laptop into a perfect equivalent of a desktop gaming PC, you need to select just the right peripheral devices such as external displays and audio devices. The following is a brief guide on factors to consider when choosing a peripheral device:
- External Display: Hooking up your laptop to a larger screen is the fast step towards achieving an awesome gaming experience. It is important to choose a display that has a fast screen refresh rate and a high resolution. The benefit of having a larger external display includes: splitting tasks between multiple screens and having an ergonomic positioning of your monitor.
- Gaming Mice and Keyboards: You must select specialized keyboards and mice for your gaming laptop. This will give you an awesome home gaming experience.
- Audio: For audio, you will have to consider microphones and speakers. For a theater-like sound experience, you would need to consider a speaker system with subwoofers and tweeters. An adjustable microphone is a perfect choice because it has beautiful noise cancelling capabilities.
Step 4: Get your space neat.
The final step of building the perfect gaming laptop setup is organizing your space. Here are some of the tips you can follow to ensure a neat space;
- Mount your speakers on the wall to reduce clutter on your desk.
- Opt to use Wi-Fi rather than Ethernet to reduce the number of cables that you require on your gaming set up.
- Add a personal touch to your space. You can do this by adding posters or indoor plants to your space.
By successfully setting up your perfect gaming laptop space, you would have the rare combination of both commuter and desktop-like gaming experiences. All you now need is to acquire and set high scores on those latest gaming titles.